At our Menkind store, we have a fantastic opportunity for a customer-focused and sales driven Team Member. We are looking for someone who is friendly, good with people and enthusiastic.
Please read the following job description and if you feel you have a positive ‘can-do’ attitude and the drive to succeed, then please apply.
The Team Member position is responsible for assisting the Store Management team in achieving their business goals.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Actively engage in positive dialogue with customers to establish their needs, offer guidance and generate sales.
- Assist the store in exceeding its KPI targets by way of effective add on selling including till promotions.
- Inform customers about our products and services in a positive and knowledgeable way.
- At the request of store Management conduct effective sales floor product demonstrations to create a fun and enjoyable shopping experience whilst generating sales.
Store and Service Standards
- Ensure that high standards of customer service are delivered at all times.
- Interact with customers in a professional, confident and friendly manner at all times.
- Assist in ensuring the visual presentation of all stores is maintained to a very high standard at all times.
- Support the effective replenishment on the shop floor and ensure all items on display are correctly priced.
- Assist with cleaning duties to ensure the store is maintained to a high standard of presentation.
Stock and Cash Control
- Ensure fully comply with all company procedures relating to faulty / damaged products.
- Assist in ensuring all stock rooms are maintained to a high standard and all stock treated with respect.
- Ensure that any suspicious behaviour likely to result in the loss of company stock, cash of credit card fraud is brought to the attention of the Store Manager.
- Advise the Store Manager regarding any stock control issues or delivery discrepancies.
- Ensure fully compliant with regards to till operation, refunds and cash control.
HR / Health & Safety
- Adhere to all areas of company policies and procedures including our Dignity at Work policy.
- Take reasonable care not to put yourself, work colleagues or customers at risk by what your actions.
- Bring to the attention of the Store Manager any observations with respect to non- compliance of company health & safety policies and procedures.
To apply, please email your CV to Luke at [email protected].