This August you can play your part in supporting local businesses with the Eat Out To Help Out scheme.
Use the Eat Out to Help Out scheme at participating establishments:
- to get a 50% discount on food or non-alcoholic drinks when dining in (up to a maximum of £10 discount per diner)
- every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday between 3 and 31 August
- as many times as you like
Food and drink will appear on the menu at full price and the restaurant will deduct the money off the bill and claim it back from the Government. Find out more here.
Where can you use the scheme:
Top of Town:
- The Olive House – A unique Turkish and Mediterranean restaurant creating hand-prepared meals using fresh ingredients whenever possible.
- Duck & Tipple – Fresh light bites, made from local produce you can easily enjoy with your favourite drink
- The Lime Leaf – Indulge in the finest Thai Cuisine and find your own little piece of Thailand. Whether you’re new to Thai food or you’re already in love with the rich cuisine there’s a taste for everyone.
- Yamazaki Sushi Bar – Traditional authentic family-run Japanese Restaurant with over 15 years experienced in the industry, crafting the finest Sushi and Sashimi as well as traditional hot favourites like Rice, Noodles and Soup
- Chennai Express– Enjoy real authentic South Indian cuisine with a wide variety of special traditional dishes. Embrace the delicate flavours, aroma and the taste of the cuisine
- Mcdonalds – Get more for money when dining in at the Top of Town!
- Agra Balti House – Experience authentic Indian and Bangladeshi cuisine prepared by an award-winning chef.
- Tuli – Enjoy an authentic taste of India with a range of delicious dishes and more.
- Karma Gurkha Kitchen – Experience the only Nepalese restaurant in town!
- Poppins – Enjoy a selection of Breakfasts, Jackets, Burgers and more traditional classics and world favourites.
- Ottoman – A family-friendly takeaway which specialises in a variety of delicious Kebabs, including Shish Kebab, Chicken Shish, Grill Lamb Ribs, Chicken Wings, Ali Nazik Kebab or Tavuk Beyti
Festival Place :
- Burger King – Breakfast, Burgers, Chicken and Vegetarian options available
- Cafe Giardino – A great range of freshly made food from sandwiches, paninis, salads and pasta.
- Chi – Asian street food with a modern twist, served on a base of bao, Banh-mi, noodles or rice with a range of snacks and sides to compliment.
- Coal Kitchen – Stylish bar serving sharing platters, prime cuts of meats, breakfasts and more.
- Cosy Club – The grand surroundings, and jolly atmosphere are topped off with a selection of excellent food and drinks
- Dum Dum Donnutterie – Artisan baked doughnuts in a range of flavours for every taste, served fresh every day!
- Flip Out Basingstoke – Work up an appetite then dine in for less at Basingstoke biggest indoor adventure park.
- Gourmet Burger Kitchen (GBK) – Enjoy a gourmet burger made from British beef, chicken or a veggie option
- Granary – Handmade deli-style sandwiches, innovative pastries and more. Made with the finest ingredients
- Nandos – Enjoy all your Peri-Peri favourites for less
- Starbucks Festival Place – Fresh coffee and a range of sandwiches, paninis, sweet treats and more.
- Spicy Tadka – Indian restaurant that has a passion to serve authentic Northern Indian food. They aim is to delight customers with authentic food and great service
- The Sushi Maki – It’s all about fresh and flavoursome Japanese food and sushi at The Sushi Maki. They have a wide range of dishes designed and created by our chefs.
- Wagamama – Modelled on the ramen bars which have been popular in Japan for hundreds of years. Their menu consists of side dishes, main meals and desserts.
- Wimpy – Enjoy Breakfast, Burgers, tasty sides and more!
- Yogoo – Premium natural frozen yoghurt in a range of flavours
- Festival Street Kitchen – It the street food revival, using fresh local produce to create dishes from around the world, from hog roast to paella and Thai green curry to chilli beef with nachos.
- Mr Munch – Family-run businesses, serving fresh food to the town since 1982!
- KOKORO – Authentic Japanese sushi and hot food, all freshly prepared on-site every day. Their menu varies from sushi to oriental flavours of hot food such as Chicken Katsu Curry, Sweet Chilli Chicken, Chicken Teriyaki, Spicy Pork, Beef Bulgogi and more.
The Malls Shopping Centre:
- KFC – Finger licking good chicken, your favourite sides and sweet treats,
- Subway – Enjoy delicious, fresh subway sandwiches for less!
Retailers passing VAT directly back to customers*:
- The Angel
- The Maidenhead Inn
*Meaning food and drink at these restaurants and cafes will be slightly cheaper than usual.
Please check with individual retailers for terms and conditions.